Exacerbated by the pandemic, fraud spiked 20% in 2020 as digital behaviour shifted. According to Greenbook, new data shows on average, 15% to 30% of market research data is fraudulent. Market research fraud is not a new phenomenon, and it […]
- How to Leverage Biometrics and AI Technology to Detect Fraud in Panel Entries
- Data Integrity and Standards: Enhancing Open-Ended Data Quality
- How to Optimize Your Online Surveys: Your One-Stop Shop for Streamlined Data Collection with Programming, Hosting, and Self-Serve Features
- Unveiling the Power of CATI in an AI-Driven World
- The Future of Insights Depends on You – Take the 2023 GRIT Survey
No comments to show.