The Canadian Viewpoint Sales Team Administrator role is a full-time permanent position focused primarily on supporting the sales team. This is a great opportunity to learn the industry and understand the needs of our clients. The core responsibilities of this role are outlined below:
Process Requests for Proposals (RFP). This includes but not limited to creating and maintaining customer records.
The Sales Team Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining customer records.
Provide support to the sales process which includes but not limited to taking calls or e-mails from customers and escalating issues to the appropriate contact.
Effectively communicate with all internal and external contacts.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Capture and document client project requirements
- Create custom pricing quotes for market research projects and services
- Analyze the feasibility of delivering client requirements using quantitative models and formulas
- Communicate between clients and internal stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales-oriented role
- Market Research experience would be beneficial
- Post-secondary education (Degree or Diploma preferred)
- You’re resourceful, resilient, proactive and thrive in high pressure situations
- Fluent in English Language (Excellent written and oral communication skills)
- Excellent time management/organizational skills; ability to multitask and complete tasks on time
- Driven to take initiative to further personal, team, and company growth
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with Salesforce, or related Sales and CRM platforms