The Canadian Viewpoint Sales Team Administrator-Team Lead role is a full-time permanent position focused primarily on supporting the sales team and leading the sales team administrators. This role will report to the Vice President of Canadian Viewpoint Inc. This is a great opportunity to learn about the industry and understand the needs of our clients. The core responsibilities of this role are outlined below:
As Team lead, you will work with management to streamline the quoting process and improve internal procedures with a focus on scaling the business. This will also include training sales team administrators.
As Team lead, you will act as a point of escalation for clients and our internal team when addressing issues and challenges. You will proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, overcome and or escalate challenges to management that may arise.
Process Requests for Proposals (RFP). This includes but not limited to creating and maintaining customer records.
Provide support to the sales process which includes but not limited to taking calls or e-mails from customers and escalating issues to the appropriate contact.
Effectively communicate with all internal and external contacts.
Meet with team members weekly to ensure they have the tools they need to be successful. Creating accountability through Quantitative KPI’s. This individual will also lead the performance review process for the team.
You and your team will also be responsible for the following:
- Capture and document client project requirements
- Create custom pricing quotes for market research projects and services
- Analyze the feasibility of delivering client requirements
- Communicate between clients and internal stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales-oriented team lead role preferred
- Market Research experience would be beneficial
- Post-secondary education (Degree or Diploma preferred)
- You’re resourceful, resilient, proactive and thrive in high pressure situations.
- Fluent in English Language (Excellent written and oral communication skills)
- Excellent time management/organizational skills; ability to multitask and complete tasks on time
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with Salesforce, or related Sales and CRM platforms